15 Responses

1. Beatrice Beatrice

at |

Love the green ones!!!
    Cool!
    God Helg til alle og deg og dine…
    Beatrice `♥´

2. susie susie

at |

This is a great idea and I could use this on some furniture legs. I have to send this to my daughter. She’s the knitter :) Thanks for sharing. I’ll keep in touch with twitter & hellocotton.
    xxsusie

3. Christina Oldenburg Christina Oldenburg

at |

…just to let you know. There is a set of your gray Lopi “furniture feet” on one of dining room chairs, here in far-off California. I’ve had requests to make some for other people, but my supply of Lopi is running dangerously low! I love the furniture socks – they work perfectly!
    Christina

4. verniekate verniekate

at |

And so I have been using BABY SOCKS from walmart that I dyed the same color as my furniture for about 10 years. I thought it was a clever idea I had. Never thought about knitting my own.

5. Harpa J Harpa J

at |

I think dyed baby socks are a pretty clever idea!

6. Keith Lobalbo Keith Lobalbo

at |

Safety is paramount when choosing a baby crib. The best baby cribs will have Juvenile Product Manufacturers Association (JPMA) certification. This certification ensures that it meets and surpasses many US safety regulations. So, only looking at brands with a JPMA certification is a good place to start. Brands like Munire, Bellini and Bassett cribs as well as others have JPMA certification.*

My very own web-site
    <'http://www.caramoanpackage.com/caramoan-tour/

7. Coreen Bisbee Coreen Bisbee

at |

Keeping socks on your baby’s feet is no simple task. One little kick, a tug at the toes and they’re off. And of course it’s always one sock from every pair that gets lost!.

My very own web site
    <,http://www.caramoan.co/

8. Dawn Williams Dawn Williams

at |

Please send me your free pattern for furniture feet. Thanks a lot

9. Yvonne Ashton Yvonne Ashton

at |

I really think these are fantastic and would love to do different colours for each of my grandchildren. Could yu please send me a free copy of the pattern. Thanks

10. Karen Karen

at |

I’d love to have a copy of this pattern for furniture socks. How can I get it?

11. Diane Diane

at |

Please send pattern for feet covers. Tired of stuck on felt ones. Thanks